About the role
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing Sun King’s direct entry for its retail and distribution channel in several new and existing markets in Nigeria.
- The Regional Sales Manager will lead sales, distribution and revenue acquisition for the retail sales channel for the assigned region.
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing 3-4 area sales executives and is also responsible for training and mentoring, initiating and suggesting marketing activities, conducting meetings monthly reviews, launching new products, optimizing team productivity, and using new technologies and applications to drive and monitor business production.
What you would be expected to do:
- Activation of new lines of business, recruitment and integration of new business partners in the distribution and retail team (growth of points of sale).
- Responsible for achieving revenue target with monthly and quarterly business expansion.
- Create the best infrastructure for the sales channels (team of retailers and distributors).
- Manage business performance and best relationships with business partners for increased productivity.
- Back-up Infra preparation in the assigned geography to mitigate any possible risk with the existing channel
- Manage a strong day-to-day activation campaign with full adherence to plan
- Execution of management strategies with daily reporting
- Ensure 100% availability of assigned team and core infrastructure
- Team attrition must be > 10% of team size
- Solving service issues for business partners in the defined TAT.
- Proactively seek management support.
- Competitor monitoring and seizures with economic intelligence
- Daily field visit to create a highly engaged team
- Regular meeting with business partners for optimal business growth
You might be a good candidate if you:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in business management.
- 2-3 years retail experience.
- Passionate about networking and building strong relationships.
- Ability to work with PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Critical reasoning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Easily adaptable
- Possess clear, concise and exceptional oral, written and visual communication skills
- The ability to write reports
- Fluency in the local language is essential
What we offer (in addition to compensation and benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in a collaborative and open-minded culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and developing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A true multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work and learn from people of different geographies, nationalities and backgrounds.
- Structured and personalized learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager and professional through the Greenlight Academy.